30.06. – 02.07. 2017 – Music festival „HIP-HOP“!
From 25.08. – to 27.08. 2017 CAMPING is open only for the Uprising Reggae festival visitors!
INTERCAMP Ltd. provides accomodation services in the district called "Areál zdravia" /Area of Health/ in Zlaté piesky /Golden Sands/.Zlaté piesky is the largest recreational and sporting region in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. The Intercamp complex is located to the northeast of the city, beside the main highway to Nitra and Žilina. The Bratislava region has got very good climatic conditions for summer recreation.
The average annual temperature is 10.2 °C, with an average of 2000 sun hours per year.Aside from recreational and sporting facilities, this location offers a wide range of possibilities for social and cultural entertainment.
Many cinemas, theatres, museums and important national and historic monuments are close by. The fortress of Devín and the fortress of Bratislava; Vienna is easily accessible (60 km), even by cruise vessel; the huge water-power plant at Gabčikovo (40 km),a cycle-route along the River Danube will take you there; or the famous "Wine - road" in the direction of Pezinok, with historic buildings - the castle Červeny Kameň (Red Stone) - and with many fairs and exhibitions guaranteeing one`s personal amusement and satisfaction.
RECREATIONAL AND SPORT FACILITIES:
- swimming in a lake of 54 ha
- Beach with a capacity for 15.000 people
- Water-bicycles for hire
- Water tobogganing
- Mini - golf,tennis,table tennis,beach volleyball, street basketball and a children´s play-area are all available
- Water skiing
- Site with a capacity of 300 pitches for tents and trailers
- 45 chalets,simply equipped:suitable for sleeping up to 160
persons.Toilet facilities approx. 50 - 100 metres from the
chalets; 25 chalets with fridge
- 20 bungalovs,moderately equipped: suitable for sleeping up to
60 persons.Private shower room with toilet facilities,kitchen
- Apartment I.,well equipped: suitable for sleeping up to 4
persons. Separate bedroom, family room with equipped kitchen
area, TV/SAT, private shower room and toilet facilities, own parking place, and picnic area
- Reception: open daily between 8.00 and 22.00 during
non-high- season periods;and 24 hour during high-season 1.7. -
- Tourist information service - tram and bus tickets are available.
- Please aim to arrive no earlier than 14.00 on day of arrival
- Please aim to leave the site no later than 10.00 on day of departure.
- 2 restaurants
- garden restaurant
- 10 buffet style outlets
- 300 metres to shopping center
TRANSPORT SERVICES TO THE CITY:
- 3 bus lines appr.200 metres from the complex.The bus stop for
central Bratislava is on the opposite side of the road.
- 2 trams - Zlaté Piesky terminus:
No.4: Zlate Piesky - Centre - Karlova Ves/Zoo